Projects and Affiliations
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH,
- ELIXIR Germany Officer of the Heidelberg Center for Human Bioinformatics (HD-HuB) (2023–present).
Development, deployment, and maintenance of new image analysis tools for Galaxy Europe and Bioconda
Biomedical Computer Vision Group,
- Research Fellow, PhD Student (2016–2022),
- Postdoctoral Researcher (2022–present).
- Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis for Visual Inspection of Electric Generators (2019–present)
- Globally Optimal Cell Segmentation using Shape and Intensity Information (2016–present)
- Master's Student (2013–2016).
Master's Project: Blind Deconvolution of Noisy Image Sequences
University of Applied Sciences Aachen,
- Undergraduate Student (2010–2013).
Thesis: Virtual Coronary Angiography based on CT Data
Talks and Posters
- Poster. DAGM German Conference on Pattern Recognition: Superadditivity and Convex Optimization for Globally Optimal Cell Segmentation using Deformable Shape Models. L. Kostrykin, Sep 2023.
- Talk. International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems: Globally Optimal and Scalable Video Image Stitching for Robotic Inspection of Electric Generators. L. Kostrykin, Oct 2021.
- Talk. IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging: Segmentation of Cell Nuclei using Intensity-based Model Fitting and Sequential Convex Programming. L. Kostrykin, Apr 2018.
- Coordinator & teacher of the de.NBI training course “Microscopy Image Analysis 2023,” de.NBI Project, HD-HuB (2023). [uni-heidelberg.de]
- Annual organization and supervision of Python programming classes for undergraduate students of molecular biotechnology (2020–present).
- Teacher of the de.NBI training course “Microscopy Image Analysis 2019,” de.NBI Project, HD-HuB (2019). [uni-heidelberg.de]
- Annual supervision of Java programming classes for undergraduate students of molecular biotechnology (2017–2019).